Generally spiders do not bite human beings. They attack only on their prey. They bite when they are pinched. Their bite gives pain like a bee sting. So it is essential for safety to avoid their attack.
The body of spider is divided in to three parts- head, thorax and abdomen.
The cardboard boxes papers and things lying in dark zone become abode for spiders.
- Brown widow spider
- Latrodectus tredecimguttatus, the malmignatte spider,or the karakurt spider
- Red katipo spider
- Black katipo spider
- American house spider
- Black widow spider
- Red widow spider
How to control
- Use of insecticide also helps in eliminating the spider.
- Get a pest control service to keep a check on the growth of these pests.
- Keep your surrounding clean.
- Keep your garden zone clean as spider find these suitable to make their web.