Carpet Beetle Control
Carpet beetles are found mostly in outside area but they enter in our houses through unscreened door and windows. There are many species of carpet beetles such as- Anthrenus flavicepts, Anthrenus verbasci, and A. pellio etc.
Mostly they are of two types –
- Black carpet beetles<.li>
- Furniture carpet beetles.
The adult black carpet beetle shows blackish color shaped oblong. Having size 1/8 -3/10 inches. They have different color.
How to Control
- Dry cleaning should be practiced twice in a month.
- One should adopt vacuum cleaning.
- The pets should be kept away from carpets.
- Pest control company should be consulted.